- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Best-in-class accuracy at 0.01% reading
- Small rugged design operates on (6) standard AAA batteries
- Intuitive user interface with Quick-Set knob for fast setup, easy use
- Built in selectable 250 Ω resistor for HART communication
- 24 V DC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
The Fluke 709 Precision Loop Calibrator and 709H Precision HART Loop Calibrator (the Product or the Calibrator) can be u sed for installation, calibration, and troubleshooting of field transmitters, valves, and other control system components at process plants. Primary functions are source and measure mA signals in the 0 mA to 24 mA range. The Product can measure 0 V to 30 V and produce 24 V dc loop power. The 709H includes HART communication functionality and supports a select set of HART universal and common-practice commands. The Product can be used as a loop calibrator or basic function communicator.
|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.16 x 7.72 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||FLUKE-709H|
|Batteries||6 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||LOOP CALIBRATOR, W/HART|