- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product is intended for professional use only
- 100 micro A to 3 A current range
- 4.3-inch color graphical display
- 75 ppm basic DCV accuracy
- USB or LAN/LXI core interface
|Item Weight||12 Pounds|
The Keysight 34450A 5 ½ digit benchtop digital multimeter turbo charges your daily test and measurement applications for industrial and educational usage. With 190 readings per second, you can look to accelerate your test measurement significantly. System capabilities include: High contrast and flexible OLED display; Up to 50,000 memory points datalogging capability with built-in histogram and basic statistical functions; Multiple choice of connectivity like USB, Serial Interface (RS-232) and optional GPIB; BenchVue enablement — control your DMM from your PC to view and capture your data easily.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item Weight : 12 Pounds
- Item model number : 34450A
- National Stock Number : 6625-01-628-4715
- Date First Available : April 3, 2013
- Manufacturer : KEYSIGHT
- ASIN : B00C6ARFCI
Keysight Technologies products are classified as industrial monitoring and control equipment designed exclusively for professional or industrial use and related training programs. Keysight products are designed and certified to meet national industrial safety standards (such as Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use) where products are sold solely for use by trained professionals. Keysight products are not intended for consumer use in a residential setting and may not meet consumer level standards for EMC and other regulated radiated emissions. Keysight products are intended for use in the country where the product was originally sold.
|Item Weight||12.00 pounds|
|National Stock Number||6625-01-628-4715|
|Number of Items||1|