- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product is intended for professional use only
- 30,000 counts resolution with 0.7% for ACV accuracy
- Low Pass Filter LPF and quick signal type identification Qik-V
- Internal memory (up to 200) for data logging
- Dust and water resistant casing (IP 54 compliant)
The Keysight U1253B 4.5-digit handheld digital multimeter (DMM) is feature-packed to simplify the troubleshooting of electronics and electrical circuits indoors, on the bench or in the field. Key capabilities include its organic LED (OLED) display that provides razor-sharp readings even in dark, off-angle situations. The U1253B is the world’s first OLED handheld DMM of its kind. For those long, continuous measurements, the DMM equips you with the easy-to-use GUI data-logging software to automate virtually unlimited data recordings to PC. The U1253B comes with an integrated 20 MHz frequency counter for high frequency measurements, and a built-in programmable square-wave generator with selectable frequency and duty cycle. With the versatile U1253B, you are well equipped to perform thorough troubleshooting of any faulty circuit.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item model number : U1253B
- Date First Available : July 7, 2016
- Manufacturer : KEYSIGHT
- ASIN : B00NEZEQSA
Keysight Technologies products are classified as industrial monitoring and control equipment designed exclusively for professional or industrial use and related training programs. Keysight products are designed and certified to meet national industrial safety standards (such as Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use) where products are sold solely for use by trained professionals. Keysight products are not intended for consumer use in a residential setting and may not meet consumer level standards for EMC and other regulated radiated emissions. Keysight products are intended for use in the country where the product was originally sold.
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||Handheld|